The Fall Conference of the Ohio Confederation of Teacher Education Organizations (OCTEO) will focus on "Trauma Informed Practice: Recognition and Support in School Communities". While this conference typically focuses on teacher educators, this Fall we open the event to anyone that deals with trauma impacted students and teachers.
Our presenters will include:
- Lisa Hedrick & Jessica Stern, ETS
- Kathleen Whalen, Tulane University
- Kelly Glick, Findlay Schools Principal
- Jamie Linscott, Amesville School Counselor
- Kim Kehl, Governor's Opioid Action Team
- Tim Callahan, Greene County ESC
- Jennifer Hardin, Ohio School Boards Assn
- Senator Peggy Lehner
- John Soloninka, Ohio Department of Education
- Jessica Mercerhill, Ohio Dept of Higher Education
Breakout Sessions will be presented Thursday Afternoon and networking receptions will be held Wednesday and Thursday evenings. All meals and sessions are included in the registration rate ($115 - 175).
No NBCC or CSWMFT credits are provided for this event. Register today to attend at www.OhioTeacherEd.org/conferences.php
Trauma Informed Practice Conference Flyer.pdf
OCTEO Fall Conference Program.pdf